What is AGS360 Pro?
Last, but by no means least, AGS360 Pro. At the pinnacle of the products AGS has currently available.
It combines AGS360+ and AGS360 Active (detailed above) to form a single, powerful asset management tool that provides a true all-around, immersive understanding of your assets.
Who is AGS360 Pro intended for?
AGS360 Pro is ideally suited to organisations that possess a high volume of mobile assets and likely own their own buildings & sites.
This is an all-encompassing asset management system.
Perhaps your business has just opened a new flagship office and you want the very best Asset Management system to compliment the buildings already tech focused features. This is the AGS product for you.
Maybe you are a large government organisation, and you need to track a large volume of assets spread across the country, you also need to provide staff with an understanding of their working environment across your building portfolio.
An AGS360 Pro user wants to know everything. From basic asset info, to where it was, where it is and where its going.
How much does it cost? – (Click Here For More Info)
What do I get for my money?
Year 1 is the most intensive. It’s when we take you through the full onboarding process, build your sensor-based system, collect data and get you up and running.
AGS will provide a full end to end service that gets your organisation up to speed with little time sacrifice from your own staff. These services are as follows:
- Providing the organisation with its own AGS360 Active environment complete with custom URL, logo and primary corporate colours.
- Sensor placement survey, hardware procurement, install and hardware & software set-up
- Image Survey (Includes environment space survey and image journey planning. The photography itself would be undertaken at this stage)
- Asset Survey (Includes Data collection, legacy information verification, imagery, upload into AGS360. Also, the Pinning of assets onto Maps & Floor Plans)
- Data input (Includes compliance item generation)
- System Maintenance for the year
- System Updates for the year
- User training
- Standard SLA’s
Year 2, its all about keeping you maintained and running as smoothly as possible. Based on the above example, we would expect fee’s for year 2 to be around a 20% of the Year 1 fee.